College Park Industries is a leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of high quality prosthetic feet. We are committed to a strong R&D program in order to develop the most anatomically correct feet available. Our product line is used by lower limb amputees of all ages, throughout the world, who are able to maintain high quality activity levels. CPI’s manufacturing facility is located in Mt Clemens, Michigan. We are recruiting to fill a fulltime CNC Machine Operator at this facility.
- Must perform essential duties to ensure that the production parts are machined to the proper specification on the engineering print. Must also be able to evaluate (visually) the quality of the machined components. Must be able to follow work instructions to keep the production flowing on both the CNC and the saw. Reports to the Operations Manager. General machine maintenance (Oil/Lube, cutting fluid, etc.). Tooling (Set Cutters) and project setup/take down. Responsible for organizing and general neatness of their area.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Properly and safely load and unload parts into machining fixtures within the CNC machine.
- Properly and safely operates the saw to cut parts into the proper sizes for machining.
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery.
- Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures.
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree a Plus
- Specialization in Computer Numerical Control
- Machining Experience Recommended
This position offers an excellent base salary, and comprehensive benefit package. College Park Industries benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021