We are looking for a dynamic and positive individual to join our Service Department. Customer Service Representative 1 reports to the Global Service Manager. The representative will be responsible for maintaining the elevated level of service outlined in our training matrix and onboarding program. This person will be expected to help customers with questions, ordering, and give information regarding their account and products we offer. This position is eligible as a remote position but is subject to change due to business need or decision. The role has a required shift availability from 8:30am-5:30 pm EST, Monday-Friday. This department has room for growth based on performance and meeting tier criteria.
- Process customer orders received by phone, computer or fax.
- Respond to internal and external customer questions and issues.
- Develop and maintain customer data base.
- Process customer returns and exchanges.
- Assist Global Service Manager with various projects.
- Upsell or cross sell CPI products.
- Use the call path philosophy.
- Maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrate positive results in the Customer Service role
- Demonstration of high-level communication and people skills
- Offer a can-do cheerful outlook
- Practice respectful verbal and electronic communication to co-workers and Management
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. Previous experience will be taken into consideration in determining starting pay.
- BCBS/BCN Health Insurance (PPO or HMO)
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability
- 8 paid holidays
- 5 personal days after 90 days
- 1 week of vacation in your first anniversary year
- 2 weeks of vacation in your second anniversary year
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023