College Park Industries is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and sales of high quality prosthetic feet, knees, and components. Our product line is used by lower limb amputees of all ages throughout the world, who are able to maintain high quality activity levels.
quality activity levels.
College Park is recruiting a full time entry level Graphic Designer 1 to join our marketing team to help create all kinds of dynamic assets from print to digital marketing. College Park’s marketing department is located at College Park’s headquarters in Warren, Michigan. However, the team is currently working mostly from home. We are recruiting to fill a full-time entry level Graphic Designer 1 position at this facility. Sponsoring for a visa is not available.
A new team member will have the opportunity to learn an industry that helps people around the world return to a functional life. Our robust, on the job training program, will teach you a wide variety of professional skills, from Injection Molding to CNC Machining. The person must have the ability to adapt to a fast pace, ever-changing work environment, and an exceptional eye for detail.
The Graphic Designer I reports to the Marketing Supervisor. Responsibilities include updating existing marketing materials, organizing and maintaining the marketing document control process, production inventory, and fulfillment with outside printers. This candidate will be responsible for designing all College Park instruction manuals and other technical literature. This candidate will also collaborate with the marketing team to create high quality marketing pieces such as brochures, social media graphics, handouts, and other documents. Special design projects like illustration may be assigned based on skill set. This candidate should have a strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and basic graphic design principles.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Graphic Design
- 0 – 2 years work experience preferred
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proficient working on a Mac computer
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work from home, but be expected to come into the office in the near future (College Park will provide hardware and software).
Other Desired Skills
- Deep understanding of InDesign specifically is preferred.
- Familiarity with working with technical literature is a plus.
- Familiarity with Atlassian/JIRA, Plex and Ziflow is a plus.
NOTE: Please include your portfolio link on your resume.
This position offers an excellent base salary, and comprehensive benefit package.
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline: April 11, 2021