College Park Industries is a leading prosthetics manufacturer located in Warren, Michigan. We take pride in our innovative products and precise engineering that restores maximum function for amputees of all ages and activity levels. College Park is ISO 13485 certified and represented by a network of distributors in over 35 countries. Our employees embrace a business environment driven by innovation, continuous improvement and teamwork. If a fast paced, growing company with a variety of tasks is your ideal workplace, then you will succeed in this position. We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. Please send a cover letter with resume. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsoring for work visa is not available at this time.
- Evaluate and develop electro-mechanical system specifications, products, and components.
- Participate in engineering design through all phases of the process.
- Responsible for product design, prototype, pre-production, qualification and product design maintenance.
- Interface closely with production and purchasing personnel to identify and approve suppliers
- Conduct design and drawing reviews, and deviation requests.
- Evaluate current product performance shortcomings with respect to function, reliability, and usability.
- Design and Develop in accordance with applicable industry standards for medical devices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of related job experience
- Experience in product development: requirements, analysis, traceability, documentation, and generation of concepts of operation
- Experience with 3D / 2D design including detailing in Creo(ProE) software
- FEA experience a plus
- Knowledgeable of emerging technology related materials and processes
- Job skills in operation of lab measurement equipment, and machinery such as lathes, mills, welders and fabrication a plus
- Experience working with an ERP system a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
This position offers an excellent base salary, and comprehensive benefit package. College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2021