College Park Industries was founded in 1988 and manufactures prosthetic limbs. Headquarters is located in Warren, MI, however our products are sold globally.
Candidates are considered for any of the six sub-departments – Foam Room, Dust Room, Press Room, Sub-Assembly, Production Lab, and Final Assembly and receive on- the- job training in how to manufacture the prosthetics.
$12.00 – 18.00 per hour based on experience.
- Be willing and able to learn a new industry, developing new skills.
- Complete your part in the overall process, making sure other departments are stocked with needed materials and to the highest level of quality before leaving for the day.
- Ensure your area/tools are neatly cleaned and organized at the end of each shift, adhering to the 5S process – sort, set in order, shine, standardize, and sustain.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift items up to 30 pounds or heavier
- Must be mechanically inclined, good with hands, and tools
- Must be reliable and be timely for your scheduled shifts
- Must be available Monday through Friday, from 7:15 a.m. to 5:00/6:00 p.m., plus some Saturdays (as needed). A typical work week will be 45 hours.
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. The new hire starts out as a Tier 1 level, with the promotional opportunity to go to Tier 2 usually within 12-18 months. Then, Tier 3 after another 18 months, if the criteria is met. Previous experience will be taken into consideration in determining starting pay.
Production positions have opportunity to make monthly incentives after 90 days of employment.
- BCBS/BCN Health Insurance (PPO or HMO)
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability
- 8 paid holidays
- 5 personal days after 90 days
- 1 week of vacation in your first anniversary year
- 2 weeks of vacation in your second anniversary year
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2021