College Park Industries was founded in 1988 after a local machinist set out to create the world’s most anatomically correct prosthetic foot. It is now a leading, global prosthetics manufacturer located in Warren, Michigan. We take pride in our innovative products and precise engineering that restores maximum function for amputees of all ages and activity levels. College Park is ISO 13485 certified. Our employees embrace a business environment driven by innovation, continuous improvement and teamwork.
As a growing Company, we are seeking reliable people that want to join our family! We are seeking individuals interested in developing a career in the production area, which is made up of 6 sub-departments, each with its own set of industry skill to learn! These departments are the Foam Room, Dust Room, Press Room, Sub-Assembly, Production Lab, and Final Assembly. We pride ourselves on keeping a clean, well-organized shop with a comfortable working atmosphere, all year round.
A new team member will have the opportunity to learn an industry that helps people around the world return to a functional life. Our robust, on the job training program, will teach you a wide variety of professional skills, from Injection Molding to CNC Machining. The person must have the ability to adapt to a fast pace, ever-changing work environment, and an exceptional eye for detail.
Shift availability must be Monday through Friday, from 7:15 a.m. to 5:00/6:00 p.m., plus some Saturdays (as needed). A typical work week will be 45 hours.
- Be willing and able to learn a new industry, developing new skills.
- Carry out day to day requests of the supervisor/leader as you are mentored.
- Complete your part in the overall process, making sure other departments are stocked with needed materials and to the highest level of quality before leaving for the day.
- Assist management by offering recommendations or suggestions on how to approach day to day activities.
- Ensure your area/tools are neatly cleaned and organized at the end of each shift, adhering to the 5S process – sort, set in order, shine, standardize, and sustain.
- High School Diploma
- Lift items up to 30 pounds or heavier
- Must be mechanically inclined, good with hands, and tools
- Must be reliable and be timely for your scheduled shifts
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. TThe new hire starts out as a Tier 1 level, with the promotional opportunity to go to Tier 2 usually within 12-18 months. Then, Tier 3 after another 18 months, if the criteria is met. The production positions have opportunity to make monthly incentives after 90 days of employment. The benefits include health Insurance (HMO or PPO), dental, vision, 401k, life/AD&D insurance, and long-term disability. The benefit package includes 8 paid holidays, 3 paid personal days, and vacation days in your first anniversary year.
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline: March 5, 2021