College Park Industries is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and sales of high quality prosthetic feet, knees, and components. Our product line is used by lower limb amputees of all ages throughout the world, who are able to maintain high quality activity levels.
College Park is recruiting a full time entry level Quality Technician to join our quality team at the Warren, Michigan location. Sponsoring for a visa is not available The Quality Technician will report to the Quality Manager.
The Quality Technician will train with the Assistant Quality Manager to learn how to complete first articles, problem solve supplier and in-house quality issues, and maintain the CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action) system in Plex (ERP system). They will be responsible for conducting spot audits in all production departments. They will create new check sheets and maintain old check sheets within our Plex (ERP system). They will assist the Warraty Returns Specialist, and Quality Technician with daily tasks. They will also assist with gauge control at the College Park, Warren location.
- Conduct Product Audits
- Train w/ Assistant Quality Manager
- Create new checksheets
- Assist w/ updating old checksheets
- Assist w/ Gauge control – Warren Location
- Assist w/ Incoming Inspection
- Assist w/ Warranty Returns (disassembly, receiving returns, etc)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- Must have 5+ years experience in Quality control tasks
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to read product specifications (part drawings)
- Must be familiar with the use of measuring gauges
- Must have computer skills
- Must have basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, accurate working with decimals and fraction on a daily basis)
- Interpersonal skills working within a team environment
This position offers an excellent base salary, and comprehensive benefit package. College Park Industries benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022