College Park Industries (CPI) has a fulltime Territory Manager position available. This particular sales position will be for the Northwest portion of the United States, encompassing the following states: Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Northern Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. CPI is looking for candidates preferably in the Sacramento, CA, Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA areas.
This position affords a base salary plus potential for aggressive commission package for the right candidate. Commission are paid monthly with additional quarterly incentives plus a potential Year-End kicker bonus. Depending on experience, the right applicant should expect to make $120k to $150k in their first year.
With College Park’s launch of multiple innovative prosthetic devices over the next 3 years, this territory is positioned to increase your earning potential.
Employee would be on the road Monday through Thursday for 3 weeks, striving to be working from home Fridays. For 1 week out of the month, you’ll be visiting customers in your immediate area and can expect to be home nightly.
CPI is located in Warren, Michigan and is a leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of full line of anatomically correct, customizable prosthetic foot systems, upper limb solutions, endoskeletal components and MetroLiner gel products.
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Achieve sales targets and stretch targets, while keeping expenses as low as possible. Develop and adhere to a routing plan that includes all existing customers in your territory.
- Present and sell company product line to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff via the communication log.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, develop and deliver presentations, create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local and out of state travel to current and potential clients. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and significant overnight travel, mostly traveling Monday through Thursday, and working from home on Friday.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Familiarity with MS Ofiice suite
- Medical sales experience
College Park Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2023